X-Cart Gets More Social with AddShoppers Integration
by Peter on December 5, 2012 2:39 pm
We’re proud to announce that we have integrated with another eCommerce platform, X-Cart!
It’s now easy to add sharing buttons, track social ROI, and increase product sharing in X-Cart by integrating AddShoppers social commerce apps. Installation takes less than 5 minutes and is a simple copy/paste process.
Ready to get started? Read the AddShoppers X-Cart Installation Guide for complete installation instructions with screenshots.
Have reservations? Here’s why you should add AddShoppers to your X-Cart:
- Because you want to increase revenue by taking advantage of social product sharing.
- Because you want to find out which social network drives the most revenue.
- Because you want to learn more about your shop’s demographics.
- Because you want awesome analytics about your shop’s sharing activity.
Get started here:
Pinterest ROI: How to Measure the Value of Pins
by Jon West on July 17, 2012 9:39 am
What’s the value of a Pin? What really happens when customers click that logo?
Pinterest’s rapid rise to become the 3rd most popular social network in the U.S (behind only Facebook and Twitter) has this question on the minds of everyone in the eCommerce industry. With anecdotal reports claiming that Pins drive traffic and sales from high-value demographics, the Pin needs some hard data to prove its effectiveness.
If you install AddShoppers on your eCommerce site and use our Pinterest button, we’ll make it easy for you to find out exactly what Pins are worth to your store.
With our free reports you can easily see:
- your most pinned products
- which pins are driving sales
- identify influencers
- more social insights
Here’s how to start tracking the value of your Pins:
- If you don’t have your free AddShoppers account yet, sign up now.
- Install our Social Analytics and ROI Tracking apps on your site.
- Grab an AddShoppers Pinterest button (try it right here:
- That’s it! Now you’ll be able to see the value of Pinterest per product.
How much revenue are you getting per Pin?
What percentage of your sales are driven by Pinterest?
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is an online pinboard that lets you share and organize all the interesting things you find on the web. People use pinboards for everything from planning their weddings to decorating their homes with crafts, and organizing their favorite recipes.
PrestaShop integrates seamlessly with AddShoppers Social Commerce Platform
by Jon West on June 19, 2012 6:59 pm
The 1.6 million PrestaShop downloads have just been blessed with AddShoppers advanced social commerce analytics and sharing apps. That’s right, AddShoppers now integrates with PrestaShop’s award-winning, free, and open source eCommerce platform. PrestaShop users will have access to the same 5-minute installation as our other supported platforms. Here are the steps:
- Claim your free AddShoppers account.
- Install your apps by copy/pasting a snippet of code.
Why should you integrate your PrestaShop store with AddShoppers?
- Because you want to use our Facebook Want / Own buttons.
- Because you want to know how much a Facebook Like is worth vs a Tweet vs a Pin, etc.
- Because you hate it when shoppers leave your checkout process in search of a coupon, only to never return again.
- Because you want to do more than just enable sharing.
- Because it’s amazing and free.
Ready? Click here to get started.
Miva Merchant integration with AddShoppers is now live!
by Jon West on June 18, 2012 6:04 pm
We’ve brought our powerful social commerce analytics and sharing apps to the popular Miva Merchant eCommerce platform. Miva Merchant users can now easily access powerful social insights and sharing apps by integrating the AddShoppers social commerce platform.
You can get started by creating your free AddShoppers account and installing the apps on your site (a simple copy/paste process):
- Sign up for AddShoppers.
- Select Miva Merchant as your platform from the dropdown.
- Install the app(s) you want by following the instructions
- Watch your site’s social activity including ROI
That’s pretty much it. Sorry if you were expecting a 25-step, 2 hour installation process!
Pinnacle Cart Integration for AddShoppers Released!
by Peter on June 18, 2012 6:00 pm
We have made our advanced social commerce apps available on Pinnacle Cart’s eCommerce platform. Now, AddShoppers can be installed on your Pinnacle Cart store in a few simple steps. All you’ll need is your free AddShoppers account and 5 minutes of your time!
Here are the steps for getting started with AddShoppers on Pinnacle Cart:
- Sign up for your AddShoppers account (free).
- Install your apps on your site.
- If you need installation help, you’ll find instructions with screenshots here.