Now one of our most effective Apps is even more powerful.
We've spent years working on the next generation of our Behavioral Targeting App and on February 17th, Behavioral Targeting 2.0 will be available to the public.
Want a quick taste of some of the things Behavioral Targeting 2.0 can do?
Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming launch of this App:
First off, in case you're not familiar with the Behavioral Targeting, here's what this App is built to help you accomplish:
- Boost conversion rates
- Increase participation in referral marketing campaigns
- Capture more emails & enhance your CRM with valuable customer insights
- Drive upsells & increased average order value
- Gain more social followers
Now, here's what's new in Behavioral Targeting 2.0:
- Brand new technology to reduce abandonment on mobile devices.
- 1:1 personalization that has been shown to boost conversions by up to 617%. Don't lag behind the competition -- bring yourself into the cutting edge of online marketing with our unique 1:1 personalization capabilities.
- Cohort targeting abilities that boost conversions by 29% on average.
- Self-serve capabilities that allow your team to update campaigns in seconds. One of our most-requested features was the ability for any team member to be able to quickly and easily make changes to their Behavioral Targeting campaigns. Now you can -- this will make your marketing team much more nimble!
- Full control over all brand and design elements. Many tools allow you to change colors and add your logo, but Behavioral Targeting 2.0 gives you complete control over all of the templates and CSS for a consistent brand experience.
Interested in learning more about Behavioral Targeting 2.0?
Over the next two weeks leading up to the official launch, we'll be putting together resources to show you more about this App's capabilities, including case studies and live examples.
To receive these resources and be the first to access Behavioral Targeting as soon as it's available, register for the webinar that we'll be hosting on launch date (Feb. 17th at 2pm EST).