Why white label your Facebook App?
So you can replace this branding with yours:
Did you know that Facebook recently changed their App approval process? We've decided to break down this new process step-by-step and take you through the steps that you need to complete, and all of the features we take care of.
These few videos will guide you through the setup process so that you can get your Facebook login set up properly and functional for your users.
How to set up Publish Actions:
1. Go to this URL: [URL of page on your site where you have AddShopper sharing buttons]
2. Click the Facebook share button.
3. Enter in your desired sharing message.
4. Click Login With Facebook.
5. Click Share on My Wall.
6. Your share is now posted to your news feed.
How to set up User Birthday:
1. Go to this URL: [URL of page on your site where you have a AddShoppers Facebook login button]
2. Click the Facebook Login button.
3. Click approve on the app approval dialog that pops up for users birthday