Our partner, Bigcommerce, has launched their Enterprise solution designed specifically for high volume businesses. It is a powerful, flexible upgrade from their existing platform and the premium features are customized to fit individual clients for a more streamlined user experience.
Here is a breakdown of the key advantages …
- Real time analytics closely monitor customer behaviors. You have the ability to see ROI results and evaluate them sooner, thus potentially redirecting visitors to recover lost revenue. The dashboard that displays these metrics is bigger and more detailed.
- The insights optimization engine provides nuanced reporting from a comprehensive suite of data within the platform. This knowledge can not only classify high-value or high-risk behaviors, but also funnels promotions to loyal customers to improve the likelihood of repeat purchases.
- Integrations on an enterprise level include fully customizable features and functions that can maximize the profitability of any multi-million dollar e-commerce operation.
- Unparalleled site security and 24/7 monitoring, plus priority support mean your customers can have confidence with every transaction. Google searches will also rank your business higher because of site wide HTTPS.
- Optimized performance leads to an increase in page responsiveness and lightening fast load times. This is achieved through the global infrastructure with a 99.9% promised uptime outlined in the SLA.
With noteworthy clients such as Samsung, Ubisoft, and Brinks utilizing the new Enterprise level of this platform, you can trust that it is a major upgrade that can handle additional top tier performers. If you need further evidence, you can read some of the case studies and testimonials.
Bigcommerce has teamed up with AddShoppers in order to deliver access to a premium and powerful social commerce platform. We provide in depth social analytics as well as social commerce apps that drastically improve your e-commerce revenue. The dream team of the Bigcommerce Enterprise platform and Addshoppers results driven applications is a powerhouse combo of limitless potential.
Bigcommerce is a robust, flexible ecommerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. Bigcommerce merchants earn 75% more than retailers on competitive ecommerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received $125 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. Bigcommerce supports more than 85,000 retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney. For more information, visit Bigcommerce.com.